Saturday, October 18, 2008

McCain robo calls

These last few weeks of the McCain campaign has done several things for me, none of which are good. One, I will be very disappointed if McCain wins. And two, my opinion of McCain has sunk so low I will not have respect for anyone who votes for him. This is no longer about issues this is about who McCain is as a person. McCain has shown himself to be a deeply dishonest and corrupt individual. I had trouble with people who voted for Bush Jr. because I believed he was not qualified and therefore he posed a serious threat. But McCain disturbs me in a different way. He could be worse that Bush Jr.

A NYT article on robocalls.

Republican Sen. Susan Collins is calling on Sen. John McCain to stop paying for automated phone calls.


 

Digg this

No comments: